Flabby arms look as bad as a jiggly tummy. They make you look older, unfit, and on top of that sleeveless clothes are just out of the question! In fact, flabby arms can ruin your entire look even if you have a perfect figure. This can affect your confidence and create a negative body image.
What Causes Flabby Arms ?
Flabby arms are caused due to two primary reasons. One, our skin tends to lose its elasticity as we age and two, due to excess fat accumulation. So, if you are someone who is aiming to look perfect with toned arms, you should get rid of those unsightly flabby arms. And the best way to achieve that is by working on your biceps and triceps. In this article, we have listed 10 best arm exercises that will help you shed the extra arm fat and build lean muscle. So, ladies let’s not waste any more time worrying, let’s work it out!
Exercises For Flabby Arms
1. Triceps Dips
If you are working out at home, place your arms on a chair or bench and elevate your feet by putting a stool under them.
- Assume the starting position by placing your arms behind your back, gripping a bench or the rack.
- From the starting position, slowly lower yourself. Keep your body upright and your elbows, tucked close to your sides.
- Concentrate on lowering your body only with the triceps. Ensure that your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- After this, push your body back up using only your triceps. Repeat.
Push-ups are primarily chest exercises, but they also work the triceps as a secondary muscle. They are one of the most common measures of strength.
- Place your hands with the palms facing downward on the floor, shoulder-width apart, with a slight bend in your arms. Keep your feet together. Support your weight on your hands and toes.
- Lower yourself until your chest is almost touching the floor. Inhale as you do this.
- Exhale and push your body up back to the first position.
- Steady yourself at the top and repeat.